The information presented in annual report contains, or may be deemed to contain, “forward-looking statements”. These statements relate to future events or our future financial performance, including, but not limited to, strategic plans, potential growth, planned operational changes, expected capital expenditures, future cash sources and requirements, liquidity and cost savings that involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause Neste Oil Corporation’s or its businesses’ actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied by any forward-looking statements.
In some cases, such forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as “may,” “will,” “could,” “would,” “should,” “expect,” “plan,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “believe,” “estimate,” “predict,” “potential,” or “continue,” or the negative of those terms or other comparable terminology. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that may or may not occur in the future. Future results may vary from the results expressed in, or implied by, the forward-looking statements, possibly to a material degree.
All forward-looking statements made in this report are based on information presently available to management and Neste Oil Corporation assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements. Nothing in this report constitutes investment advice and this report shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or otherwise to engage in any investment activity.
BECOME ACQUAINTED WITH THESE CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU START USING THE SITE.
1. The materials in this web site ("Site") are provided by Neste Oil Corporation, Finland, and/or its subsidiaries in Finland and other countries ("NESTE") as a service to its customers and may be used for information purposes only.
2. Copies of information contained in this Site may be downloaded subject to the provisions below.
3. By using or downloading any materials in this Site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, do not use the Site or download any materials from it.
4. Trademark Information
1. All names, logos and trademarks in this Site are the property of NESTE, its affiliates, related companies or NESTE’s licensors or joint venture partners.
2. NESTE's trademarks and brand names may be used only in accordance with the use permitted according to this Legal Notice, or with the prior written permission of NESTE.
3. Any use of NESTE's trademarks, names or logos in the advertising or promotion of NESTE's products requires proper written acknowledgement.
5. Restricted Use and Copy License
1. All content included in this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software is the property of NESTE or its content suppliers and is protected by Finnish and international copyright laws. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
2. Unauthorized use or distribution of any materials in this Site may violate copyright, trademark and/or other laws and is subject to civil and criminal sanctions.
3. This Site or any portion thereof not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial use that is not expressly permitted in writing by NESTE.
4. You may download copies of the information found in this Site in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
5. You may neither modify, use or transfer any information so downloaded for any commercial purposes, nor remove any notices regarding copyright or proprietorship from the information. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials and to ensure that any employees of your organization adhere to these limitations.
6. NESTE does not grant any expressed or implied right to you under any patents, copyright, trademarks or secret or confidential information.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN CASE NESTE’S WEB PAGE LINKS TO THE A PAGE OF A THIRD PARTY, SUCH LINKING IS SOLELY FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF USERS, AND NESTE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN SUCH WEB PAGE.
NESTE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS FOR LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF INCOME, OR LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE IN-FORMATION IN THE SITE, EVEN IF NESTE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. User Submissions
1. Any material, information or other communications you submit, transmit, or post to this Site will be considered non-confidential, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable and non-proprietary ("Communications"). NESTE will have no obligations concerning the Communications.
2. NESTE will be free to disclose, copy, distribute, incorporate and/or otherwise use Communications, together with all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
3. NESTE does not check or control the content of any Communications and accepts no liability for them. NESTE may at its sole discretion at any time remove any Communications from this Site.
4. By submitting any Communication to this Site, you agree that: (a) the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication; (b) you will use best efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material; and (c) you own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to NESTE and (d) you agree not to take action against NESTE in relation to material that you submit and you agree to indemnify NESTE if any third party takes action against NESTE in relation to the material you submit.
5. NESTE may include links to sites on the internet that are owned or operated by third parties. By linking to such third-party site, you shall review and agree to that site's rules of use before using such site. You also agree that NESTE has no control over the content of that site and cannot assume any responsibility and liability for material created or published by such third-party sites. In addition, a link to a non-NESTE site does not imply that NESTE endorses the site or the products or services referenced in such third party site.
8. Processing of Personal Data
1. NESTE complies with national data protection laws, which control the compiling, and use of data relating to persons (personal data), including the Finnish Personal Data Act (henkilötietolaki) and any relevant legislation valid in the European Union.
2. Personal data, including names and addresses with which you may provide to NESTE, will be processed manually and by computers.
3. Personal data provided by you will be processed for the purpose of providing the information and services you request and for marketing, sales development and product development follow-up.
4. NESTE may give your name, e-mail address and/or postal address to third parties such as a subcontractor for or distributor of our products in order to meet your request. On our behalf, they will provide you with the information or products in which you have expressed an interest.
5. To the extent this is allowed by the law, personal data provided may be exported to business partners located in countries within and outside the European Union.
6. The Finnish Personal Data Act gives you the rights of access and rectification regarding your personal data. Such rights will be adhered to by NESTE as far as possible to fulfill all of our legal obligations.
7. To the extent this Site contains links to other sites we note that NESTE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
9. Other Provisions
1. NESTE may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
10. NESTE reserves in its sole discretion, the right to
1. change this Legal Notice
3. If any term, condition, or provision of these Legal Notice is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
10. Questions and Remarks
1. Any questions and remarks regarding this Legal Notice or the Terms and Conditions herein contained should be addressed to NESTE’s Legal Affairs, to legal [at] nesteoil.com.